This month’s mandala encourages us to step out of our old patterns, especially those that keep up stuck and fail to serve us positively any longer. It inspires us to feel the fear and take the RISK of striving to our full potential, allowing us to soar to new heights!
Questions to Ponder while Coloring:
- What are my patterns/habits?
- Which ones serve me?
- Which ones hold me back from my dreams?
- Which ones are convenient excuses against moving forward?
- Which ones keep me just comfortable enough to make me stay where I am?
- Which ones give the illusion of supporting me yet really keep me stuck?
- What new supportive patterns can I adopt to replace the old, out-dated ones?
- What new way of being needs to happen for me to fulfill my greatest potentiality?
“Risk! Risk anything! Care no more for the opinions of others, for those voices. Do the hardest thing on earth for you. Act for yourself. Face the truth.”
~ Katherine Mansfield
Ponder this while coloring this month’s mandala.
The Mandala Lady
Be sure to download Section 2 of the 2017 Mandala of the Year